Netball Competition Rules
Games are scheduled each Tuesday and Thursday evenings:
- Tuesday: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Thursday: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
As part of your Team Registration, you are agreeing you have read and accepted the below CPSC Social Netball Competition Rules.
- Team Registration payment of $810 is to be made by Credit Card Online. New teams to the CPSC Social Netball Competition Team will require to pay an additional $50 Administration Fee for their first season in the competition. This Administration Fee will only occur for the new team’s first season in the competition and will not require to be paid again for the next consecutive seasons. Registrations must be completed Online. Registrations close Friday 8th September 2017.
- Each participating player must be entered online(minimum of 7 registered players and maximum of 12 registered players per team will be accepted). Additional players can be added/removed throughout the season providing you do not exceed 12 registered players.
- If your team requires to forfeit any matches, CPSC must be notified before 12pm on day of match by calling CPSC on
(02) 9662 3526. Fail to notify CPSC regarding your forfeit or if notified after 12pm on day of match, your team will incur a $50 fine which is required to be paid at the CPSC Tennis Office before your next match. Fail to pay your forfeit fine prior to your next match; your team will not be eligible to take the court until CPSC has received payment.
- Teams are to arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to your game time and sign in at the Netball Control Room to receive your score sheet. If you are not on court by the start of your scheduled match time, you may receive an automatic forfeit as we will assume you are not coming and organise another game for your opponents. If you are issued an automatic forfeit your team will incur a $50 fine which is required to be paid at the CPSC Tennis Office before your next match. Fail to pay your forfeit fine prior to your next match; your team will not be eligible to take the court until CPSC has received payment.
- Please respect all umpires and players. Any disrespect or verbal abuse will not be tolerated. Failure to adhere to these rules, you will be asked to leave the court or leave the netball court area to the umpires discretion. This could result in your team being removed from the competition with no refund.
- Year 11 & 12 students are able to play, if under the age of 18 they must be accompanied by an adult at all games.
- Centennial Parklands Sports Centre carries Public Liability Insurance. All players are encouraged to join a Medical Health Fund of their choice. Any injuries or incidents must be reported to your game umpire or the netball coordinator.
- You are able to interchange your registered players if you are short on numbers for a match. You may also contact CPSC on (02) 9662 3526 for assistance in finding extra players for you where possible. Please ensure you do this within the timeframe allowed incase you require to forfeit the match. CPSC will not guarantee on finding players.
- Decisions regarding wet weather and cancellations are made each day at 5:30pm. Weather updates are posted on Facebook