PLAY, COMPETE & HAVE FUN – COMPETITION & SOCIAL SPORTS IN SYDNEY
The home of social sports in Sydney is located minutes from the Sydney CBD in the heart of one of Australia’s most loved parklands, Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has everything a sports enthusiast is looking for – 15 tennis courts with self-service access, 8 state-of-the-art FIFA approved all-weather fields for soccer, rugby, AFL and rugby league and 10 hard courts for netball and basketball. So whether you’re looking for competition, court & field hire or social sports in Sydney, come down and visit us today!
Meet the Team
Ben Fisher – Venue Manager
- Why I love working at CPSC – Each day brings a different challenge, meeting so many people from varied backgrounds and having the ability to pick up a tennis racket, basketball or netball during the day is always a bonus.
- Favourite sporting moment – Captaining Scotland in the Rugby League World Cup
- Hobbies – Family time, surfing and keeping active
Laura – Sports & Operations Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: I have the ability to provide amazing facilities, programs and competitions for people of all ages and abilities within the community
- Favourite sporting moment: Marching in the opening ceremony for Team Aus at the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Hobbies: Social time with family and friends, the beach and international travel
Brandon – Sales Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Being part of a great team and the ability to use the facilities
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching France win the World Cup Final while being in the French city of Strasbourg
- Hobbies: Running and playing social sports (cricket, oztag and touch)
Jack – Football Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Seeing all the prep and admin work pan out into an action packed night of football!
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching Liverpool come back from 3-0 down against Barcelona from a hospital bed at 6am just after ankle surgery
- Hobbies: Football, going to the beach and being in the great outdoors
Adele – Netball Support
- Why I love working at CPSC: Being surrounded by netball 24/7
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching the Sydney Swans win the 2012 AFL Grand Final!
- Hobbies: Reading a good book
Connor – Operations Assistant & Soccer Referee
- Why I love working at CPSC: Every day brings new and exciting challenges and seeing the happy faces of new and existing customers is a testament to the great work of the team
- Favourite sporting moment: I met Cristano Ronaldo and other Real Madrid players in Melbourne
- Hobbies: Surfing, catching up with friends and reading
Robyn – Netball Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Love working in the sport environment and working with people passionate about sport
- Favourite sporting moment:
- Too many to choose from! I love ALL sporting codes!
- Hobbies: Netball, yoga, socialising, cafes
Maria – Operations Assistant
- Why I love working at CPSC: I love the vibe that you get when you walk into the tennis facilities. I really love the commitment, the companionship and desire of all the staff to work together
- Favourite sporting moment: I don’t have a specific moment, but I enjoy watching everything tennis and surfing
- Hobbies: Outdoor activities in nature and travelling
Open 7 Days
Tennis Court Self Service Hours
|Mon – Thu||: 9am – 10pm|
|Fri||: 9am – 5:30pm|
|Sat – Sun||: 8am – 5:30pm|
CPSC Tennis Courts: 6am – 10:30pm
MPG Tennis Courts: 6am – 11pm
Australia Day operating hours (kiosk)
|24th of Jan: KIOSK CLOSED|
CPSC is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the center of Sydney’s CBD and is well-serviced by public transport including the new light rail service (there’s a stop 100m from the CPSC entrance) making access to social sports and court hire in Sydney even easier. There is limited metered hourly public parking available on Driver Avenue plus ample parking within the near-by Entertainment Quarter (parking fees apply).