PLAY, COMPETE & HAVE FUN
Located minutes from Sydney CBD in the heart of one of Australia’s most loved parklands, Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has everything a sports enthusiast is looking for – 15 tennis courts with self-service access, 8 state-of-the-art FIFA approved all-weather fields for soccer, rugby, AFL and rugby league and 10 hard courts for netball and basketball.
Meet the Team
Ben Fisher – Venue Manager
- Why I love working at CPSC – Each day brings a different challenge, meeting so many people from varied backgrounds and having the ability to pick up a tennis racket, basketball or netball during the day is always a bonus.
- Favourite sporting moment – Captaining Scotland in the Rugby League World Cup
- Hobbies – Family time, surfing and keeping active
Elysia – Role Sports Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: I have the opportunity to create and deliver new opportunities for the community
- Favourite sporting moment: Playing Horse Ball for Great Britain in France
- Hobbies: Travelling & exploring new places
Brandon – Sales Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Being part of a great team and the ability to use the facilities
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching France win the World Cup Final while being in the French city of Strasbourg
- Hobbies: Running and playing social sports (cricket, oztag and touch)
Jack – Football Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Seeing all the prep and admin work pan out into an action packed night of football!
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching Liverpool come back from 3-0 down against Barcelona from a hospital bed at 6am just after ankle surgery
- Hobbies: Football, going to the beach and being in the great outdoors
Adele – Netball Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Being surrounded by netball 24/7
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching the Sydney Swans win the 2012 AFL Grand Final!
- Hobbies: Reading a good book
Connor – Operations Assistant & Soccer Referee
- Why I love working at CPSC: Every day brings new and exciting challenges and seeing the happy faces of new and existing customers is a testament to the great work of the team
- Favourite sporting moment: I met Cristano Ronaldo and other Real Madrid players in Melbourne
- Hobbies: Surfing, catching up with friends and reading
Doorgesh – Operations Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: It is dynamic, no minute is the same and the interaction with the customers is great
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching Sydney FC play Liverpool (my favourite team) in Moore Park Stadium
- Hobbies: Badminton, reading and stamp and coin collection
Open 7 Days
Tennis Court Self Service Hours
|Mon – Thu||: 9am – 10pm|
|Fri||: 9am – 5:30pm|
|Sat – Sun||: 8am – 5:30pm|
CPSC Tennis Courts: 6am – 10:30pm
MPG Tennis Courts: 6am – 11pm
CPSC is conveniently located less that 10 minutes from the center of Sydney’s CBD and is well-serviced by public transport including the new light rail service (there’s a stop 100m from the CPSC entrance). There is limited metered hourly public parking available on Driver Avenue plus ample parking within the near-by Entertainment Quarter (parking fees apply).