PLAY, COMPETE & HAVE FUN – COMPETITION & SOCIAL SPORTS IN SYDNEY
The home of social sports in Sydney is located minutes from the Sydney CBD in the heart of one of Australia’s most loved parklands, Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has everything a sports enthusiast is looking for – 15 tennis courts with self-service access, 8 state-of-the-art FIFA approved all-weather fields for soccer, rugby, AFL and rugby league and 10 hard courts for netball and basketball. So whether you’re looking for competition, court & field hire or social sports in Sydney, come down and visit us today!
Meet the Team
Ben Fisher – Venue Manager
- Why I love working at CPSC – Each day brings a different challenge, meeting so many people from varied backgrounds and having the ability to pick up a tennis racket, basketball or netball during the day is always a bonus.
- Favourite sporting moment – Captaining Scotland in the Rugby League World Cup
- Hobbies – Family time, surfing and keeping active
Adele – Netball Support
- Why I love working at CPSC: Being surrounded by netball 24/7
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching the Sydney Swans win the 2012 AFL Grand Final!
- Hobbies: Reading a good book
Brandon – Sales Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Being part of a great team and the ability to use the facilities
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching France win the World Cup Final while being in the French city of Strasbourg
- Hobbies: Running and playing social sports (cricket, oztag and touch)
Jack – Football Coordinator
- Why I love working at CPSC: Seeing all the prep and admin work pan out into an action packed night of football!
- Favourite sporting moment: Watching Liverpool come back from 3-0 down against Barcelona from a hospital bed at 6am just after ankle surgery
- Hobbies: Football, going to the beach and being in the great outdoors
Open 7 Days
Tennis Court Self Service Hours
|Mon – Thu||: 9am – 9pm|
|Fri||: 9am – 7pm|
|Sat||: 7am – 5:30pm|
|Sun||: 9am – 5:30pm|
CPSC Tennis Courts: 6am – 10:30pm
MPG Tennis Courts: 6am – 11pm
Anzac Day operating hours
|Automated access only|
CPSC is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the center of Sydney’s CBD and is well-serviced by public transport including the new light rail service (there’s a stop 100m from the CPSC entrance) making access to social sports and court hire in Sydney even easier. There is limited metered hourly public parking available on Driver Avenue plus ample parking within the near-by Entertainment Quarter (parking fees apply).