LUNCHTIME SOCIAL SPORT
Lunchtime Social Sports in Sydney
Make the most of your lunch break at one of our Friday competitions at the home of social sports in Sydney. Located only 10 minutes from the CBD, playing social sports in Sydney is a great way to end the week on a high!
The 6-week lunchtime social sports competition consists of 3 different competitions: Soccer, Netball & Multi-sports. The Multi-sports is 2 weeks of soccer, netball & touch footy. Games are played between 12-2pm and they are just a quick 30 mins. Maximum of 10 players per team. Come down and experience the fun and health benefits on social sports in Sydney at CPSC.
- Boost your team morale
- Enjoy higher levels of staff engagement & productivity
- Boost overall wellbeing & happiness of employees
- Create a work environment which encourages good health
- Get Active in your Lunch Break
- Try new sports you may not have had the opportunity to do in our Multi-sport competition
Join one of our fun competitions played over 6 weeks, choose from Netball, Soccer or Multi-sport (Netball, Soccer and Touch Footy.) Kick off on Friday 20th March, secure your place now at the home of social sports in Sydney.