Tennis Competition Rules
- Mondays: 8.00 to 10.15 pm
- Tuesdays: 8.00 to 10.15 pm
- Each competition runs for 10 weeks, the 10th week being the finals night with all teams playing for final placings.
- Balls are to be returned with the scorecard to the office after each match.
- Singles sets can be played in any order.
- Each set is the first to 6 games, with a tiebreak at 5 all. If deuce is reached in any game, second deuce sudden death will apply.
- For each set you win you will receive 1 point (for the ladder). The team with the most set wins will be awarded 1 bonus point, therefore the most points any team can win one a night is 5 points. If the match is completed with 2 sets all, then the bonus point is awarded to the team with the most games, if the number of games are the same across both teams the points are split. If there are unfinished sets the points are split.
- If you are unable to play any night, you must contact Centennial Parklands Sports Centre Office on (02) 9662 7033. We will provide you with details of reserve players list to organise a replacement. The cost for a reserve is $10 per match, payable on the night at the office.