Centennial Parklands Sports Centre is excited to bring you 5v5 Soccer on Monday nights. Experience the fun and fast pace under lights on our state of the art FIFA approved all-weather fields at Moore Park.
What you get playing 5v5 Soccer at Centennial Parklands Sports Centre:
- Mens, Womens and Mixed competitions with divisions 1 & 2 for serious and social players
- More playing time with 2 x 21min halves. Game times run from 7pm, 7.45pm, 8.30pm and 9.15pm
- 12-week competitions are played on our state of the art all-weather fields, no games are called off due to wet weather
- Run by real soccer people with professional and international playing experience
- Sydney’s lowest fees with no weekly payments. Teams pay a one-off $890 registration fee which equates to:
- 5 person team = $14.80 pp per week
- 6 person team = $12.35 pp per week
- 7 person team = $10.60 pp per week
- 8 person team = $9.25 pp per week
Autumn 5v5 competition still taking registrations!
Register as a full team with a minimum of 5 players.
Register as an individual player looking to join a team.
Login and update your team’s details, including players and contact info.
To view the Soccer Competition rules and regulations, click here.
Send us an enquiry!