Welcome to Centennial Parklands Sports Centre!
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has been providing friendly, fun and professional services to tennis and netball enthusiasts for over 15 years.
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre is open 7 days a week.
|Monday – Thursday:||10am-10pm|
- Fifteen (13 synthetic and 2 hard courts at our 2 locations) floodlit and resurfaced tennis courts.
- Accessible transport – Situated in Australia’s largest community sporting destination, the Centre is close to the Sydney CBD, mayjor hotels and public transport, making it easily accessible. It is also located on the new CBD and South East Light Rail, which is currently under construction.
- Historical Parklands setting – Located in the heart of Moore Park, which forms part of Sydney’s iconic Centennial Parklands, the centre us surrounded by stunning over 100 year old trees, buildings and Sydney attractions.
- Social Tennis Competitions – Enjoy tennis through men’s and mixed team-based competitions on Monday and Tuesday evenings, catering for all levels of tennis ability in a fun social environment.
- Professional tennis coaching – Our team will work with you and tailor programs to build your skills, improve your game and maximise your enjoyment.
- Children’s Tennis – lessons and camps are available and will keep your kids active and entertained while learning tennis.
- Social Netball Competitions – Healthy and fun competitions commence regularly and is a great way to keep active and meet new people.
- Social 5v5 Soccer Competitions – Run on Monday nights on our FIFA approved all-weather fields.
- Corporate and special events – fantastic facilities for small and large groups.
- Tennis equipment – Tennis racquets, balls and accessories available for hire and purchase.
- Kiosk facilities and gift vouchers are available for purchase from the office.